topbella

Monday, February 09, 2009

I Know I’m not Alone


Dear friend, Are you sad, disappointed, even a bit angry that you're not pregnant yet? Especially when it seems like getting pregnant is easy for everyone else, but you? If yes, I know exactly how you feel, because that's it was for me.

I researched on the computer every day. I read books, articles, transcripts, research papers, I read it. I joined discussion groups and list serves on the Internet. I spent every free minute I had reading everything written on the topic of getting pregnant. I would try everything. If one thing wouldn't work, maybe something else would.

You see, I want a baby more than anything in the world. I want to be a mother for as long as I can remember. And I am not going to give up on this dream without a fight.

Because I know..., I’m not Alone....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Allah wanna make sure that you will completely ready to have a baby mbaa...

One day... there is a time...
May Allah listen every pray that come from your heart. Amin

Dea said...

makasih Banyak ida...
Semoga, I Hope, It will be come true soon

Post a Comment

Kasih Komentar

About Me

My Photo
Dea
Working as a Researcher for Ministry of Trade. Live in Jakarta. A wife of fabulous husband and the mother of adorable Son. And still trying reach my dreams…
View my complete profile